At Ingenuity Prep, the school day runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday. To provide additional learning opportunities and support the needs of our parents and families, we provided before and after care at our school building for Ingenuity Prep students.
Before-care begins each school day at 7 a.m. Students arriving at the school building between 7 a.m. and 7:25 a.m. may participate in before-care activities. Students do not need to be registered and there is no cost for participating in before-care.
Students arriving after 7:25 a.m. will need to wait outside — accompanied by an adult — until the school building opens at 7:35 a.m. for breakfast. Breakfast is free for all students. The school day starts at 8 a.m.
Before School will begin on Tuesday, August 14th.
After-care is available to Ingenuity Prep students on a fee-basis. See below for details on our after-care program and how to register.
After-care runs from immediately after dismissal ends until 6 p.m. each day school is in session, following this schedule:
- Monday through Thursday – 4:20 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday – 1:10 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Additionally, after-care is also available on once-a-month Field Trip Days and Family Teacher Conference days when students are released at 1:00 p.m.
On full-day PD days, holidays, or other days in which school is not in session, no after-care programming will be run.
The After School Program will begin on Monday, August 20.
- Registration Fee — $100 per family (regardless of how many students)
- Every Day Participant — For those with student(s) who will be participating in the After School every day
- $200 per month for 1st student in a family
- $150 per month for 2nd student in a family (25% discount)
- $100 per month for 3rd student in a family (50% discount)
- Free for 4th student and beyond
- Partial Week Participant — For those student(s) who will attend some — but not all — days in a week (i.e. only on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- $15 per day
- Drop-in Participant — For students not signed up for regular attendance but may need coverage for some days and/or emergencies
- $25 per day
For those who sign up for automatic payment, there will be a 10% discount applied to your monthly fee.
Families will be billed on the 1st of the month for the next month. For example, you will be billed on September 1st for October After School Program fees.
Payment will be due no later than the 24th of the month. If not paid by the 24th, a late fee of $50 will be applied.
If your account is not paid by the 1st of the month in which the programming begins (i.e. not paying for October fees by October 1st), your student(s) will not be allowed to continue to participate in the program until your balance is fully paid.
The Parent Portal allows families to do the following:
- Enroll in the Afterschool program
- Pay Afterschool program fees
- Disenroll from the Afterschool program
To access the Parent Portal, please click the button below.