Deadline: May 1, 2023
Rolling admissions is now open.
Be sure to enroll by the deadline included on your Seat Offer email.
To enroll at Ingenuity Prep you must complete these steps:
Complete your online enrollment forms here on Schoolmint.net. Your username is the same email you used to apply with My School DC. Your password was emailed to you by the Ingenuity Prep Enrollment Team. If you need help accessing your account, please contact our front desk at (202) 562-0391.
Submit the following documents at SchoolMint.net. If you have difficulty with the upload tool, you may also submit these documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate (dated on or after 4/1/2022)
- Immunizations record (which may be included in the student health certificate)
- Dental certificate (dated on or after 4/1/2022)
Attendance at a New Family meeting is required for all new students. RSVP below for one of these meetings:
- Thursday, April 27, 5 – 6 PM
- Wednesday, May 10, 5 – 6 PM
You will receive a link to join the Zoom meeting that you have RSVP’d for closer to the event. You may join from any computer, tablet, or phone that has wifi access.
Families who would like support completing the online portions of enrollment may visit our school building between 9 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday or call us at (202) 562-0391.
You can download the full New Student Enrollment Packet here.
While your student is on our waitlist we cannot accept your enrollment. We will reach out to you as soon as there is a seat available and share the enrollment steps and deadline with you.
Apply through My School DC to be added to our waitlist! If a seat opens up for you we will reach out to share the enrollment steps and deadline with you. If you already applied, you may want to call My School DC at (202) 888-6336 to get more information about your application results.
- First, check to see if your other students are on our waitlist. If they are not, you should call My School DC at (202) 888-6336 to get their help adjusting your application.
- If your students are on our waitlist, we’ll let you know as soon as a seat opens. If Ingenuity Prep is your preferred school, we recommend enrolling your students who do have a match or waitlist offer now to secure their seats. We also recommend you enroll your other students at another school while you wait so you can be certain all of your students have a school to attend next year. Ingenuity Prep cannot guarantee that we will have seats available for siblings on our waitlist.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 and we’ll help you get your username or password.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 and we can review your account with you.
Review the guide in your Enrollment Packet. If you don’t have any of the documents listed, please call us at (202) 562-0391 for additional support.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 to talk to our Enrollment Team. There are some circumstances in which non-DC residents can enroll, and we are happy to discuss your student’s status with you.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 to talk to our Enrollment Team. In most cases homeless students are able to enroll at Ingenuity Prep.