To enroll at Ingenuity Prep you must complete these steps:
Complete your online enrollment forms here on Schoolmint.net. Your username is the same email you used to apply with My School DC. Your password was emailed to you by the Ingenuity Prep Enrollment Team. If you need help accessing your account, please contact our front desk at (202) 562-0391.
Submit the following documents at SchoolMint.net. If you have difficulty with the upload tool, you may also submit these documents by email to email@example.com.
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate (dated on or after 4/1/2020)
- Immunizations record (which may be included in the student health certificate)
- Dental certificate (dated on or after 4/1/2020)
If you were not able to attend a live event, watch the videos below and complete the activity in your Academy video.
Families who would like support completing the online portions of enrollment may visit our school building between 9 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday or call us at (202) 562-0391.
You can download the full New Student Enrollment Packet here.
While your student is on our waitlist we cannot accept your enrollment. We will reach out to you as soon as there is a seat available and share the enrollment steps and deadline with you.
Apply through My School DC to be added to our waitlist! If a seat opens up for you we will reach out to share the enrollment steps and deadline with you. If you already applied, you may want to call My School DC at (202) 888-6336 to get more information about your application results.
- First, check to see if your other students are on our waitlist. If they are not, you should call My School DC at (202) 888-6336 to get their help adjusting your application.
- If your students are on our waitlist, we’ll let you know as soon as a seat opens. If Ingenuity Prep is your preferred school, we recommend enrolling your students who do have a match or waitlist offer now to secure their seats. We also recommend you enroll your other students at another school while you wait so you can be certain all of your students have a school to attend next year. Ingenuity Prep cannot guarantee that we will have seats available for siblings on our waitlist.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 and we’ll help you get your username or password.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 and we can review your account with you.
Review our guide here. If you don’t have any of the documents listed, please call us at (202) 562-0391 for additional support.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 to talk to our Enrollment Team. There are some circumstances in which non-DC residents can enroll, and we are happy to discuss your student’s status with you.
Please call us at (202) 562-0391 to talk to our Enrollment Team. In most cases homeless students are able to enroll at Ingenuity Prep.
We know some families are staying elsewhere because of the pandemic. Please call us at (202) 562-0391 to talk to our Enrollment Team and we’ll help you determine if you can enroll.
Ingenuity Prep students wear a navy blue polo with the school logo, and khaki bottoms (shorts, pants, skirts). Students should also wear flat-bottom, close-toed shoes; our students go outside for recess or PE every day and these shoes help keep our students safe! You can see our full Uniform Guide in the Family Handbook.
The uniform shirt must be purchased from our uniform partner, Risse Brothers. You can purchase your shirts at their store in Lanham, online at their website, or over the phone. Short- and long-sleeved polo shirts are available. Risse Brothers also offers outerwear and khaki bottoms for purchase, but you may purchase those items anywhere that is convenient for your family.
If you need assistance with purchasing uniforms, please call our front desk at (202) 562-0391.